My name is Aubrey (Marie) Jones. I am a wife, professional photographer, ice cream fanatic, and lover of all things vintage.
Based in Oklahoma City, I specialize in wedding and senior portrait photography. If you are a bride or high school senior who desires fresh, natural, classic images, we would be a great fit! And if you happen to love sushi, a great pair of high heels, and comfy oversized sweaters, we may just become best friends.
Here’s a little additional info about me…
– In 2011, I married my best friend, Eric. Our wedding gave me a greater understanding of how my clients feel in front of the camera and what they truly expect from me as their photographer.
– I love pairing comfy clothes with glamorous and sparkly accessories.
– I have really curly hair, but I disguise it with my flat iron.
– Ask my husband and he might say that “stubborn” is actually my middle name.
– I’m most happy when I’m surrounded by the ones I love (or when I’m eating a big bowl of ice cream).
Please don’t hesitate to contact me about my services. You can fill out the contact form (located above) or contact me directly by email or phone. You can also connect with me on INSTAGRAM and FACEBOOK.
I can’t wait to hear from you!